Apps & in-App Stories : World of Mobile-First Experience
Mobile devices are increasingly becoming the preferred method for accessing the internet. In fact, mobile internet usage has now surpassed desktop usage. This shift means that businesses need to focus on creating mobile-first content, and what better format than apps and in-app stories.
Mobile devices are increasingly becoming the preferred method for accessing the internet. In fact, mobile internet usage has now surpassed desktop usage. This shift means that businesses need to focus on creating mobile-first content.
This type of content is usually shorter and easier to consume than traditional desktop content. Creating mobile-first content is essential for businesses that want to reach and engage their mobile audiences. It ensures that your content is accessible and easy to use on mobile devices. Additionally, mobile-first content can help you boost your SEO rankings and reach more potential customers.
1. Mobile apps are convenient for customers. Customers love mobile apps because they’re convenient. They can access the app anytime, anywhere, and get the information they need quickly and easily.
2. Mobile apps improve customer engagement. Mobile apps improve customer engagement by giving customers a direct line to your business. They can use the app to book appointments, make purchases, and more.
3. Mobile apps boost sales. Mobile apps boost sales by giving customers a convenient way to purchase your products and services. customers can buy your products and services anytime, anywhere.
4. Mobile apps build brand loyalty. Mobile apps build brand loyalty by giving customers a positive experience with your brand. When customers have a good experience with your app, they’re more likely to continue using it and recommend it to others. 5. Mobile apps are a great marketing tool. Mobile apps are a great marketing tool because they allow you to reach a large audience of potential customers. You can use push notifications to send marketing messages directly to your app users.
5. Mobile apps are cost-effective. Mobile apps are cost-effective because they’re relatively cheap to develop and maintain. And, since they’re so convenient for customers, they can help you save money on marketing and advertising costs.
6. Mobile apps are easy to use. Mobile apps are easy to use because they’re designed to be user-friendly. Most people can figure out how to use an app without any difficulty.
7. Mobile apps are flexible. Mobile apps are flexible because they can be customized to meet the specific needs of your business. You can add or remove features, change the design, and more.
8. Mobile apps are fast. Mobile apps are fast because they’re designed to load quickly on mobile devices. And, since they’re so convenient, customers are more likely to use them if they load quickly.
9. Mobile apps are a must-have for businesses of all sizes. Mobile apps are a must-have for businesses of all sizes because they offer so many benefits. They’re convenient, they boost sales, they build brand loyalty, and they’re cost-effective.
Engaging users within app
As we all know, once you create an app, one of the most important things to look after is app stickiness, or the ability to keep users engaged and using the app on a regular basis. One way to increase app stickiness is to include stories within the app. Stories are a great way to keep users engaged because they are usually short and easy to consume, and they can be highly addictive.
Once a user starts reading or watching a story, they are likely to keep going until they finish it. This can be a great way to keep users coming back to your app on a regular basis.
How to Create an App
App creation used to be expensive, but nowadays there are tools helping you create your own app. One such app is Vajro, that lets you create your custom app within 60 minutes. Drag & drop editor helps with the app creation and you can customize your app even further with custom integrations.
One of the integration they have is integration with StorifyMe, allowing you to add stories to your app within minutes.
In a rapidly changing user needs, having a frictionless experience is a must, and engaging users with quality content in their preferred format is the only way to keep them around. It is harder than ever to keep audience engaged and loyal to your business, which is why you should strive to give them the content and the format they enjoy and love.