Direct Stories & Mobile-Friendly Templates
We are super excited to share more about the features we worked on last month!
StorifyMe Direct Stories
After the latest updates, Direct Stories are now visible in our UI. With Direct Stories, you can share your content directly to user mailboxes. This feature is designed to bring your audience closer to your brand by connecting with them in a more personal way. Direct Stories make your content more engaging and increase the open and click rates of your emails.
Direct stories can be used to share a variety of content, such as photos, videos, text, and links to websites. You can also add stickers, filters, and other interactive elements to their direct stories to make them more engaging.
Implemented templates page to be mobile friendly
From now on, StorifyMe template pages in our editor are mobile-friendly.
That means that although you can choose pre-made templates from our library, from now on you can use them and edit them on your mobile phone.
By implementing mobile-friendly templates, we ensure that users can easily access and use these templates on their mobile devices and create their experiences more effectively!
And we did some improvements:
- The templates list is now mobile responsive and has an update in UI/UX;
- Improvement with navigation in the app, back navigation now remembers the previous state and page;
- Improved the design of system emails;
- Improved analytics and insights to show more information and data;
- Implemented 3D rotation for widgets on mobile web;
- Added conditions for Article sections;
- Improved and re-implemented the design of system emails.
And quick fixes as well:
- Fixing the deep linking for product tagging in Mobile SDKs