StorifyMe Scheduler & Your CDN for Assets
We are super excited to share that we released a few new features!
After the latest StorifyMe update, we made it even easier for you to manage your content creation and publishing process! You can now schedule your content to be published at a specific date and time in the future. This means that you can plan your content ahead of time and ensure that it goes live when it will have the biggest impact. On top of that, you can also schedule stories to be unpublished, add/remove tags to them, and make them stand out as featured stories.
Custom CDN for assets - Fully brand your stories
You can now integrate your own custom CDN with our platform. This means that you can host your assets on your own CDN and take advantage of the speed and performance benefits that come with it. Setting up your own custom CDN with our platform is easy. We provide simple configuration options that allow you to get up and running quickly, without any complex setup, so your stories can be fully branded as your brand.
On top of that, we did a few more things:
- Added support for dynamic data default values in the mapping
- Added a way to mark private templates as favorites
- Mobile SDKs performance optimization,
- Implemented deep links for native SDKs in Product tags and swipe ups,
- Added widget toggle for the story title,
- Re-designed dynamic data UI/UX,
- CTA in Articles can now have dynamic properties,
- Added items gap in the Widget editor,
- Fixed resizing of uploaded GIF images,
- Fixed issue when saving the widget for the bottom text position,
- Fixed a small issue with image cropping in the editor,
- Fixed issue to make sure properties stay when dragging and dropping a new video over an existing one.